Darrell Brooks: Wiki, Bio, Age, Family, Waukesha Christmas parade attack, Life Sentence, Jail, Jennifer Dorow, Judges, Victims, Crimes: Darrell Edward Brooks is a 40-year-old person, who killed 6 people and injured 62 people during Waukesha Christmas Parade on November 21, 2021. He is a rapper and is known as Mathboi Fly. His motive to kill the people is still unknown. There were so many assumptions, on November 17, 2022, he was given a life sentence and found guilty. “A cold-hearted man like him deserves death sentences”- says many, since he took like of six innocent souls.
Darrell Brooks Wiki Biography Info : Overview
|Name||Darrell Edward Brooks Jr.|
|Height (approx.)||In Feet (5’8”) Centimeters – 172 Cm Meters – 1.72m|
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms-68 kg Pounds-150 lbs|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1982|
|Age (as of 2022)||40|
|Birth Place||Wisconsin, United States|
|Siblings||Eboni Danielle Brooks|
Darrell Brooks Age, Height & Weight
He is 40 years old and was born on February 21, 1982, and is 5’8” tall (5 feet and 8 inches) which is equivalent to 172.72 cm (172.72 centimeters) or 1.72m (1.72 meters). This lad weighs about 68kg (68 kilograms) or 150lbs. (150 pounds).
Darrell Brooks Family
He was born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, and used to live in Peoria, Illinois, USA, in Richmond, California, USA, in Sparks, Nevada, USA, and Reno, Nevada, USA. His mother is Dawn Linette Woods, we do not have information regarding his father. His mom is from Milwaukee, Wisconsin as well, and she used to work as a nurse assistant at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center and as a personal care assistant at Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa. She believes that her son Darrell did that crime with no intention of hurting anyone. Darrell’s twin sister, Eboni Danielle Brookes, died of an illness
Darrell crying while giving an opening statement in court.
Darrell Brooks Waukesha Christmas Parade Attack Punishment
On November 21, 2021, Darrell E. Brooks killed six people and injured 62 others in Waukesha, Wisconsin, during the annual Christmas parade while operating an SUV. Six counts of first-degree intentional murder were added to the 70 other accusations against Brooks after his arrest. Brooks elected to represent himself in court and entered a not-guilty plea to the allegations. The case went to trial on October 3, 2022. Brooks often left the courtroom for violating rules of decorum and decency during the trial and cited arguments from the fictitious sovereign citizen movement. Brooks is guilty on all 76 counts on October 26, 2022. The court imposed six consecutive life sentences without the possibility of release, plus an extra 1,067 years.
Darrell Brooks Court
He appeared in court on November 23, 2021, and they gave a $5 million bail order while facing five counts of first-degree intentional murder. By reason of a mental illness or defect, his attorneys declared on June 20, 2022, that he was changing his not-guilty plea. He was guilty on October 26, 2022, of one count of misdemeanor domestic battery, two counts of felony bail jumping, six counts of a fatal hit-and-run, and 61 counts of recklessly endangering safety with the use of a dangerous weapon. And they charged him with 83 counts, and his trial began on October 3, 2022.
He was 40 years old when Judge Jennifer Dorow sentenced him to 17.5 years for each of the 61 counts of first-degree recklessly endangering safety with the use of a dangerous weapon and ordered him to serve a life sentence without the possibility of extended supervision for each of the six counts of first-degree intentional homicide with the use of a dangerous weapon.
Darrell Brooks Attack Victims
Five fatalities were officially reported within the immediate aftermath of the incident, and 48 additional persons were hurt. Four ladies and one guy were among the five people that died. The Milwaukee Dancing Grannies, a dancing group made up of grandmothers, lost four of their members in the accident. 28 patients were admitted to hospitals, and nine of them had severe conditions. Three of the 17 injured kids stayed in the hospital at Children’s Wisconsin until the beginning of December. By November 23, two days after the event, 62 people had been reported injured, and six people had died, including an eight-year-old who passed away in a hospital. The dead were between the ages of 8 and 81.
Darrell Brooks Crimes 1999-2008
- 1999-He caused substantial battery harm, and he was found guilty. Judge Bonnie Gordon sentenced him to a 3 years probation and 6 months in the House of Correction.
- 2002-While he was still in the House of Correction, he was liable for having tetrahydrocannabinol (TCH), a crystalline compound that is the main active ingredient of cannabis. He was sentenced to 50 days in the House of Correction. And he also resisted an officer which led him to get more probation of 20 days in HOC.
- 2005-He barricaded an officer in Manitowoc County, Wisconsin. Later, Court Commissioner Patricia Koppa freed him on a $300 signature bond, but he failed to appear for a trial, so a bench warrant was issued.
- 2006-He was culpable of having mutual sex with a minor and conceiving a child with her. He posted bail, which Court Commissioner Raymond Greig set at $100. Another bench warrant was issued because he skipped another hearing and did not show up. Following his conviction, Judge Patrick Willis gave him a 2-day prison term and a fine that he never paid.
- 2007-2008–He stayed in the Northern Nevada Correctional Center in Carson City, Nevada as a sentence.
Darrell Brooks Crimes 2010-2016
- 2010-He was found guilty of felony strangulation and suffocation. He also made damages to the Wood County properties and misdemeanor counts of battery. Judge Todd Wolf sentenced him to a 3 years-probation and 90 days in jail.
- 2011-He was convicted of having marijuana. He also mis-framed his identity when a police officer stopped him. Milwaukee Police Department officer Garry Imman stopped him while he was driving in March 2011. He gave a false name, Landon Deal, turned his car, and drove away. He was charged because of resisting and obstructing a police officer, but Court Commissioner Cedric Cornwall freed him on a $1000 signature bond. After a plea deal, which means an emotional requesting deal, Judge Nelson Phillips sentenced him to 37 days in jail.
- 2012- He was accused of violating his probation, refusing extradition, two charges of bail jumping, possessing THC, and many counts of failing to appear in court.
- 2016- He was detained for violating Nevada’s sex offender regulations. A warrant for his arrest for skipping bail was issued on August 15, 2016, but he relocated back to Wisconsin and never showed up in court.
Darrell Brooks Crimes 2020 & 2021
- 2020- In a dispute over a telephone on July 24, 2020, he fired at his nephew Anaji Brooks. He shared a four-bedroom home in Arlington Heights, Milwaukee, with his mother and Anaji. He was accused of having a firearm in his hands illegally on two charges of the use of a dangerous weapon. His bond was reduced from $7,500 to $500. He posted bail on February 21, 2021. Anaji requested with a judge to grant him a no-contact order in September 2021.
- 2021- He was detained on another domestic violence accusation on May 27, 2021, in Union City, Georgia, USA, when a guest at a hotel claimed to have heard him punching a lady repeatedly. He was freed of a signature bail on May 28, 2021, and went back to Wisconsin. He began dating a Milwaukee woman in April 2021 after knowing her since they were young. According to her, their baby was about 3 months old when he vanished.
Here is the full bio of Darrell Edward Brooks, his family, father, mother, brother, sister, children, school, education, hometown, profession, nationality, crimes, Christmas Parade attack, victims, life sentences, other crimes, body measurements, age, height, weight, eye colour, hair colour, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, caste, birthday, birthplace, hobbies, address, zodiac sign, date of birth, religion, awards, and net worth.
- He had sex with a minor and impregnated her.
- He shot his nephew during a fight.
- He is given a life sentence of 1067 years.
- He had done multiple crimes.
- He is a rapper.
Q. Who is Darrell Brooks?
A. He is a criminal who was the one behind the Waukesha Christmas parade attack.
Q. How old is Darrell Brooks?
A. He is 40 years old.
Q. Why did he shoot his nephew?
A. He shot his nephew Anaji in a fight over a cell phone.
Q. When was he given the life sentence?
A. He was given a life sentence on November,17,2022.
Q. Who was the judge, who gave Darrell a life sentence?
A. Judge Jennifer Dorow was the one who gave him the punishment.